Teaching Atlanta is part of the Atlanta Studies network. This website is a resource for college and high school instructors who are interested in utilizing Atlanta and the Metro Atlanta region as a subject or a case study in their teaching. Our goal is not only to connect our students to the history and culture of our city. We also hope to connect teachers to one another, across disciplines and institutions.
- Co-Editor (2015-Present)
- Co-Chair, “Teaching Atlanta: Local Pedagogies Across the Curriculum,” GSU CETL Pedagogy Conference (spring 2018)
- Organizing Committee and Speaker, Teaching Atlanta Digitally, Emory, winter 2017
- Chair and Presenter, “Teaching Atlanta,” Atlanta Studies Symposium (spring 2016)
- Invited Speaker, Weber School Atlanta Studies presentation (winter 2017)
- Invited Speaker, Paideia Teaching Atlanta presentation (fall 2016)